Fried noodles Seafood is one of the favorite foods by many people. The delicious taste often makes people addicted to always eat this food. There are many variations of fried noodles, such as seafood fried noodles, vegetable fried noodles, meat fried noodles, and others. Well for the recipe that we will discuss the following is a recipe to make seafood fried noodles.
For seafood options, you can use shrimp, squid, fish or fish meatballs. Tips from us, when boiling noodles dry not too ripe. Because when fried back will become too soft
Ingredients For Making Seafood Fried Noodles:
- 200 grams of dried noodles, then you boil and drain
- 50 grams of shrimp, then peel
- 1 squid, you are crisp and then you cut the box
- 5 balls of fishballs, then you split into 4
- 2 eggs, you shake off
- 1 spring onion, you cut into 2 cm
- fresh sprouts (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons of cooking oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, then you chop
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of sweet soy sauce
- ½ tablespoon of cooked wine
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- ½ teaspoon pepper
How To Make Delicious Seafood Fried Noodles:
- First, you first heat the oil and you fry the eggs, then you lift and set aside.
- After that, you saute garlic until fragrant.
- Then you enter the shrimps, fish balls and squid, then you stir until blended
- Add noodles, fried egg, spring onion, sprouts, soy sauce, sweet soy sauce, oyster sauce, cooking, and pepper.
- Then you stir well until cooked.
- Lift and serve
Quite obviously not a recipe for cooking seafood noodles in the article above? If you include fans of fried noodles, you can try to make seafood fried noodles as we have discussed in the article above. But should not be too excessive in consuming, because it is not good for health. Hopefully the information I convey usefully.…